Saturday, June 20, 2009

Magpie's Cottage


My LYS is a wonderful place to be. It is probably the nicest LYS around for miles and miles. I stopped in Thursday and Kim and Karla the owners told me that they are getting a whole bunch of new yarn and gadgets. They were at the huge yarn market a while ago and will be having their anniversary sale durring July 15th- July 18th. Durring those days they will be having drawings and huge discounts and clearences plus they will be unvailing their new massive shipment!!!!: ).Magpie's Gottage has also extended thier hours as of June 23rd their new hours will be......

Monday: Closed

Tuesday: 12-7

Wednesday: 9-5

Thursday: 9-7

Friday: 9-5

Saturday: 10-3

Sunday: Closed


It is going to be soo much fun the next few weeks as Iwill be yarn shopping, dyeing my own yarn for my giveaway, and starting on my christmas gifts. Yes I know it seems a lillte early to start thinking about Christmas but if I don't start of my gifts now than I'll be swamped when it comes to November.


Magpie's will soon have a Ravelry Store! When they do I will post all of hte information here. But until then take a look at their website! : )

1 comment:

  1. It is NOT too early to start thinking about Christmas. You'll run out of time before you know it. That happened to me last year.

    ReplyDelete