Sunday, June 28, 2009

Today I DYED!







I have always wanted to dye my own yarn especially sock yarn and last night I finally did it! I only dyed one 100gm hank of sock yarn just to try it since it was my first time dyeing and I think it turned out very well. It is mainly orange but has lots of different shades of orange in it too and a little dark gold. I have yet to name it but will find something soon. This hopefully is going to be a start of a new line of yarn!


I will also be dyeing a nice hunk of yarn for my giveaway and will soon be posting rules and how to enter the giveaway/ contest:o)






2 comments:

  1. WOW! I am so proud of you!!! You are doing such a great job with your blog... I guess I should be taking notes from you. I'm moving to the country and will be trying to set up another craft night. I'll let you know when it comes around. Probably the beginning of September. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete